Sunday, April 15, 2012

Away we go!

Hey Everyone!
     I decided to set up this little blog so I can let everybody know what I'm up to while I'm down in South America. I hope this is a good way we can keep in touch and that I can find out what you're all up to as well.

    I must admit I'm relieved to find out about going to Johns Hopkins before I leave. It's true I could be there for 5 years, but I'm incredibly excited about the program and the people I will be interacting with while I'm there. It's nice to know there's a whole other adventure that's waiting for me when I get back.

    I'm busy doing some last-minute packing but am extremely excited about our trip. Carlton and I are planning to start in Buenos Aires for a day or two, and then get down to Southern Patagonia ASAP (the sooner before winter hits, the better). I hope to be updating this when I can and to tell you about all our adventures. I won't have a phone or wireless with me, but please leave comments, send e-mails, and let me know what you're up to.

Miss you guys already!

~Ben

Next Stop: Buenos Aires!

1 comment: